POTENTIAL FOCUS AREAS WITH CLIENTS:
Each one-on-one coaching engagement will focus on specific areas depending on the individual goals and needs of the participant. One of the first steps in coaching is to determine specific goals/ focus areas of the participant (see Upfront Agreement). When working with clients, typical areas of concentration include:
- Personal productivity, producing more in less time or with less effort.
- Improve Business Results
- Better time management.
- Improved goal setting, action-planning, and implementation.
- Maximizing the 80/20 Rule to produce better business results.
- Identification and focus on high payoff activities.
- Improved delegation/management/empowerment of co-workers.
- Improved relationships.
- Development of specific client/prospect strategies.
- Improving energy levels.
- Improving life balance by achieving goals in all important areas of life.